Ethical Baby Teether Kelly Koala
A wooden teether is a great organic toy for babies from 0+ as they could help them develop their motor skills and soothe their teething pain. One of the primary benefits of opting for wooden teething rings over plastic or other popular baby teether is the fact that wooden teether are non-toxic and free from harmful leads, metals, BPA, chemicals or phthalates.
Our wooden teething rings are also sustainable and ethically made.
Kelly Koala's Bio:
Job: Tree Hugger
Likes: Permaculture and Pokey Bowls
Dislikes: Pesticides and Bush Fires
Wooden Teething Toy Features:
- Rattle and Teething Ring
- Toy Hook so it doesn't get lost
Wooden Teethers and Safety & Care:
- OB Designs wooden teether for babies are tested to and pass the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Suitable from birth.
- Machine Wash
- Suitable for 0+
By the age of 3 or 4 months, your precious baby is starting to form an idea about being in the world, they will make better eye contact and you’ll be smiling at each other. Babies at that age stating getting control of their body and this where they might start putting their hands in their mouth and pick up objects to reach to their mouth. This is a precious time in the baby's development phase, and a perfect time to start introducing a wooden teether.
Babies motor skills start to develop and they begin to not only discover that their hands belong to them but start grabbing toys like wooden teether to place in their mouths for exploration and soothing the early teethers.
At 4 months old, babies find it easier to bring the wooden teether to their mouths, this is why you want to make sure they have a high-quality wooden teether to suck and bite on.
OB Designs Wooden Teethers can be your baby’s companion and favourite toy from about 3 months to 1 year not only for playing and enjoyment but for gaining comfort and relief from teething symptoms. The soothing comes when babies use these safe wooden teether to apply light pressure to tender gums which could possibly give them comfort and satisfaction.
There is no restricted age for baby teether however, babies usually start teething from 4-6 months. Babies always love putting stuff in their mouths and choosing an OB Design wooden teether would be ideal and a great alternative to random things around the house and their own hands and clothes.
There are many benefits to wooden teethers:
- They are organic because they are made out of wood – as an environmentally conscious parent or carer this would be a great choice for your baby!
- Wooden Teethers are non-toxic because they do not contain any BPA, phthalates, lead, latex, or any other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Wooden Baby Teether are antibacterial because they are made of wood - studies show that wood is the most effective antibacterial qualities vs plastic and steel.
- OB Designs baby teethers are ethically made toys with love.